Taking Back Me

Taking my life back, while I still can.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rebooting My Brain

I need to work on myself, so bad. Lately I look at myself, in disgust, and the only thing I can say good is that I am carrying a life. I have to start working on myself now. I have to reboot my mind, so that once I have this baby I am ready to change my body.

The goal for my body is that i want to start working out full time, 6 days a week, starting September 1, 2012. By September 1, 2013 I want to be down to 150 pounds. If this pregnancy is like Demetri's weight-gain wise, that will be 70 pounds in a year. Averaging out to be about 2 pounds a week. That is doable, and I know it is.

What i plan to do now? Get in my water, work on my eating, and do mild workouts. About to make a meal plan. I can do this, I know I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment