Taking Back Me

Taking my life back, while I still can.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well, Hello there

Hello there. I am Caitlin, and I am a blog hopper. However, this won't have anything to do with past blogs. This is about me, and what I need to do for me.

I need to be organized, I need to love myself, I need to take care of my kids, I need to eat better, I need to get my life into order.

I am a college student, I am a mother, I work full time. I have a busy life. However, I am tired of using this as an excuse.

Right now losing weight is not on my mind. I am 12 weeks pregnant. I need to grow this baby as healthy as possible.

I know this intro is jumpy, but I am on pain meds, and wanted to just do a basic intro of what this blog is for. I will do a more detail one either tonight or tomorrow :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with everything! :)

Post a Comment